Enhance the international student experience; drive successful recruitment and marketing strategies
The International Student Barometer* (ISB) from i-graduate is the global benchmark for the international student experience. It enables you to compare satisfaction levels of your
international students and to identify specific areas of key importance to them.
Seven reasons for considering joining the hundreds of institutions taking part in i-graduate surveys each year:
- Assess student satisfaction and perceptions relating to your institution’s response to Covid-19, including frequency and quality of communication, the online learning experience, wellbeing support, and student concerns.
- Identify whether your international students would recommend you to others
- Evaluate and enhance the international student experience
- Develop targeted communications to prospective students
- Inform recruitment and retention strategies
- Optimise resource allocation
- Provide strategic input to key investment decisions
"We really benefit from the Barometer. When you have a hyper-complex organisation like Oxford, you need one survey tool that can satisfy multiple stakeholder needs. The Barometer does it and it does it brilliantly… we can find meaningful data at almost every level of the university."
- Jonathan Gordon, Student Information Manager at the University of Oxford, shares insight into how he uses the Student Barometer to manage student feedback across the university.
For details of how to take part in the 2020 survey, including the scope and timings of the survey itself and what your institution can expect from participating, download the ISB Information Pack using the form opposite.
IMPORTANT: The deadline for registering for the 2020 Northern Hemisphere International Student Barometer survey is 31st December 2020.