Aims of the research
The Coimbra Group Benchmarking initiative 2019 will collect comparative data on the current state of integration and global skills of all students and perception of staff across member institutions.
The aim of the research is to gather data to evaluate the quality of internationalization across member institutions, and establish an initial benchmark, highlighting areas for development and providing evidence for policy papers.
Why should my institution take part?
This research will give you the opportunities to:
- Evaluate current internationalization strategy and reveal strengths and weaknesses
- Track staff engagement, global curriculum and international collaborations
- Enable a programme to create global students, improving their employability prospects
- Prioritise effort, optimize resource allocation and enhance satisfaction
- Compare against peers and best practice benchmarks